Why I hold and process information
Personal information is used for the following reasons only:
· To discuss potential purchases of either existing artworks or commissions
· To deliver purchases via Royal Mail or other courier services
· To fulfil my tax/accounting liabilities (in the UK I have to keep hold of records for 6 years)
· If you request to be kept informed of upcoming exhibitions and other events
What personal data I collect about you
Only the information you provide on the contact form or in subsequent emails and correspondence
· Name, address (if I am sending you an artwork by post or courier), email and possibly telephone if you prefer telephone to email contact
· Transaction data such as details about payments between us and purchases (I need to keep my bank statements etc for accounting purposes)
Sharing information with third parties
I will only share your details in order to process orders ie to send artwork to you.
My website contains links to other websites of interest eg galleries, my Facebook page etc. Once you have used these links to leave my site you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
I hope the above is clear and straightforward but if you have any queries relating to the above please contact me.